Davidson Environmental: Your Organic Waste Specialists
Environmentally Conscience Waste Removal
Recycling waste is our specialty. Established in 1996 in St. Catharines, Davidson Environmental is an organic food waste disposal and recycling company serving within the province of Ontario, specializing in the Regions of Niagara, Hamilton, Haldimand, Halton, Oxford, Brant, Norfolk, Waterloo, Wellington, Perth, Huron, Grey, Middlesex, Lambton, Chatham-Kent, and Essex.
The safe and regular removal of the waste produced by your business is crucial to your long-term success. At Davidson Environmental, we will take care of the hard work for you. Our service will provide you and your business with the necessary equipment to ensure easy, safe and environmentally conscience waste disposal. At Davidson Environmental, we provide a full exchange service where you are guaranteed to get a clean bin every time we service you. This service makes it easy for you to dispose of your waste in an environmentally conscience manner, without the odour and mess.
We are available 24/7 for your waste disposal needs!
Custom Disposal Programs
No matter the size or type of business you run, we will custom tailor a waste disposal program that fits your needs while helping protect our environment by diverting recyclable waste from the landfill. We believe in working with every company individually to provide a specialized service that can accomplish the individual company goals.
Having a sustainable waste recycling program for your organic waste will not only benefit the environment, but it will improve your corporate image and act to further enhance your bottom line expectations.
A company’s waste management program should be developed in accordance with the specific philosophy, values and beliefs of the institution. Therefore the waste management philosophy at each facility should be site-specific and based upon a number of factors including, facility location, regulatory requirements, available services and waste management alternatives.
Davidson Environmental is committed to working with each facility on a regular basis to supply what their individual needs are thereby creating a unique and viable waste management system that meets the needs of all involved.
The business philosophy at Davidson Environmental has played a major role in the character and quality of the company and the services that we provide. We pride ourselves on developing waste reduction and management strategies that are specific to each facilities needs and goals. In doing so, we have developed some key points that we strive to achieve and recognize with every facility we deal with.
- Davidson Environmental believes that it has an obligation to develop strong, financially viable waste management programs for facilities and are constantly searching to improve our services and programs.
- Davidson Environmental believes that waste management is much more than just managing waste. This meaning that all waste that can be recycled and reused should be recycled in some manner, where possible.
- Davidson Environmental believes that waste management does not happen without a plan and that the plan needs to be a simple but effective blueprint customized to each facility.
- Davidson Environmental believes that effective waste management is hard work, requiring time, effort and commitment from a team of workers within our company and the facilities we deal with no matter what size they are.
- Davidson Environmental recognizes that waste problems are not going to disappear and that we have a responsibility to develop innovative waste solutions.
- Davidson Environmental knows that waste management costs are significant to any facility but we are confident those costs can be managed by constant monitoring and effective changing of the facility plan in order to reflect a more effective system
Our unified mission is to create a work place environment where everyone counts and ideas are shared to create the best situation in which customers are happy and employees are valued and thrive. We are committed to partnering with businesses we service to help reduce the carbon footprint on the earth.
Our unified vision as a company is to partner with all our customers providing quality service with good value in which all employees work together as a team to provide the best we can for all our customers.
Health & Safety
Davidson Environmental is committed to promoting a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, contractors, customers and visitors. In pursuit of our commitment, Davidson Environmental will develop, implement and enforce such policies and procedures that promote and provide a healthier, safer work environment. Davidson Environmental understands the importance of safety to the well-being and productivity of its people, and strives to safeguard the workplace from injury and malfeasance through dereliction of duty towards safety.
Davidson Environmental will act in compliance with all Local, Federal, and Provincial workplace health and safety legislation. Further, we have completed Health & Safety accreditation from a third party assessor, ContractorCheck.