A company’s waste management program should be developed in accordance with the specific philosophy, values and beliefs of the institution. Therefore the waste management philosophy at each facility should be site-specific and based upon a number of factors including, facility location, regulatory requirements, available services and waste management alternatives.
The philosophy at Davidson Environmental along with our overall mission, vision and values have played a major role in the character and quality of the company and the services we provide. We pride ourselves on developing waste reduction and management strategies that are specific to each facilities needs and goals. In doing so we have developed some key points that we strive to achieve and recognize with every facility we deal with.
- Davidson Environmental believes that it has an obligation to develop strong, financially viable waste management programs for facilities and are constantly searching to improve our services and programs
- Davidson Environmental believes that waste management is much more than just managing waste meaning that all waste that can be recycled and reused, should be recycled in some manner where possible
- Davidson Environmental believes that waste management doesn’t happen without a plan and that the plan needs to be a simple but effective blueprint customized to each facility
- Davidson Environmental believes that effective waste management is hard work, requiring time, effort and commitment from a team of workers within our company and the facilities we deal with no matter what size they are
- Davidson Environmental recognizes that waste problems are not going to disappear and that we have a responsibility to keep developing and creating other waste solutions
- Davidson Environmental knows that waste management costs are significant to any facility but we are confident those costs can be managed by constant monitoring and effective changing of the facility plan in order to reflect a more effective system
Davidson Environmental is committed to working with each facility on a regular basis to supply what their individual needs are thereby creating a unique and viable waste management system that meets the needs of all involved.